Skip to content
- A physical examination is an important and necessary first step to evaluate your pet’s health.
- Assessment of body condition score and ideal weight. Many pets suffer from being overweight, which negatively affects their health.
- Recommendations for nutrition, diet and weight management
- Assessment of oral health, including teeth and gums
- Vaccinations for building immunity and reducing the risk of major viral and bacterial diseases
- Control of internal parasites (worms) and external parasites (fleas, mites, and ticks) using medications to protect the health of your pet and the health of family members
- Assessment of behavioural issues
©2018 Sherbrooke Veterinary House Call Services | Created by Theorema Systems Inc.