During past many years I have seen puppies that swallowed objects from stone, wood ,tennis ball ,dry wall ,huge pieces of bones , owner’s hairs, tensol ,plastic toys and metal pieces to their own collar and leash and everything between. Others have ingested chewing gum and all sorts of toxic material. Buy a basket muzzle for your puppies so when you can not monitor them , you could stop them from ingesting all sorts of materials! It is worth mentioning that one of the causes of this behaviour could be malnutrition and lack of minerals and other nutrients so it is recommended to look in to the diet and make sure it is balanced for the needs of your pet.

Good Luck.

Dr.Amir Khosravani